Friday, September 3, 2010

New York or Paris (of the South)?

G had always said she wanted to be proposed to in NYC. And live there too, but thats another story. I have convinced her that neither is going to happen. I wish I could say its' one of my elaborate schemes in OPERATION: PROPOSAL but it is not. There is no financial way I could propose in NYC even it I wanted to. If I were going to do this we would have to make several trips because she would be tipped off if we made one trip only, it would be obvious. Not going to happen. So, as I mentioned, the mountains, preferable Asheville is at the top of my list for several reasons:
  • G loves the mountains
  • its close to home
  • I want to propose and get married in NC
  • its beautiful
She commented the other day that she would love a proposal in the mountains. This is good news because its probably going to happen. We could go several times before I actually propose and she would never see it coming. This is exactly what I want!

1 comment:

  1. I love Asheville, and I like how you could throw her off with going there multiple times!

    ReplyDelete