Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Asheville?

My initial thoughts have been to propose in Asheville but after reading this story about a women who was struck dead by lightning just before her boyfriend proposed kind of leaves me rethinking the idea? Of course, my plans do not include proposing outdoors or anything but just the thoughts of attempting to do this with "oh yeah, some girl died earlier this year while in town for the same thing" lingering over our vacation.

Funny enough a commercial for Biltmore Estate came on the other night and I commented that we still have to go (we made rough plans to do so last year). We have both been but not together. And G says that my mother said to her that it would be a neat place for me to propose. Don't worry, I wouildn't do this...too cliche. But how funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment