Tuesday, May 11, 2010

......and a missed opportunity? Part 2

The conversation at dinner went very well. G thought I might propose that night because her family, whom we visited the weekend before planted the idea in her head. Most of our dialogue was about that very subject. And to be quite honest, it would have been a perfect opportunity to do so.

It was very romantic, was our 2 year anniversary and we had a great meal. It was one of those times where, eventhough not planned, had I possesed the ring I would have proposed. But alas, no ring yet. Actually, that would be how I would want to do it. In the moment and somewhat unplanned. But those opportunities only happen once in a while. And this was one of those. But there will be other ones.

I have to admit that I am getting anxious about the possibility of trying to figure out when the best time would be to "pop the question." I am looking forward to creating and organizing (and implementing)....OPERATION: IT'S TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment