Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wedding Spread

Let me start by saying I love food. I mean really love food. My day pretty much revolved around food. I plan my day and I plan really well so I can be at the right place at the right time for my next meal or snack. It might even be a sickness. I love all kinds of food. There isn't much I won't eat.

My only request for my "upcoming:" wedding is that I get to pick the food. J can deal with all the other details of the wedding. The flowers, the order of the ceremony, the place, etc. etc. I only want to show up and eat. I mean isn't this what weddings are all about? I wan my guests to eat well. She tells me everyday that her mother chose the food for her sisters wedding 3 years ago. We joke that I will have to "speak to D about this." I am serious I want to be the one to choose the food. Wouldn't all involved want this task to be taken off their plates? Pun intended. I haven't decided exactly what I want to serve at my wedding but here is a good start

fried finger foods to start...and this is BEFORE THE WEDDING CEREMONY

the main course!

and a midnight stack to start the honeymoon off right!

No comments:

Post a Comment